highest density of Tier IV data centers
25% of all European Tier IV Uptime Institute certified data centers are located in Luxembourg.
Luxembourg can offer no less than 21 data centers of which 30% are Tier IV Uptime Institute certified, ranking the country in first position in terms of Tier IV density in Europe.
Why choose a Tier IVdata center?
- Because you have a business critical IT infrastructure to operate.
- Because you want to focus your efforts on your core business and clients.
- Because you can be sure that your applications will run in the most stable and most reliable environment.
A Tier IV infrastructure provides the ultimate level of redundancy and reliability as certified by the Uptime Institute.
A Tier IV data center provider guarantees you a minimum of 99.995% availability.
A Tier IV data center is based on a fault tolerant infrastructure, right down to electrical and cooling systems.
What level forwhat project ?
The Uptime Institute classifies data centers between 4 different certifications: Tier I, II, III and IV. Each of them is divided into 3 categories: "Design documents", "Constructed facility" and "Operational sustainability". To find out more about the Uptime Institute certifications, you can check out their website.
These different certifications give you the guarantee that the data center was designed, built and is operated according to.
- Tier IV - Fault tolerant site infrastructure - Guaranteeing 99.995% availability.
- Tier III - Concurrently maintainable site infrastructure - Guaranteeing 99.982% availability.
- Tier II - Redundant capacity components site infrastructure (redundant) - Guaranteeing 99.741% availability.
- Tier I - Basic site infrastructure (non-redundant) - Guaranteeing 99.671% availability.
Do you want to get free help?
Drop us a line and we'll be glad to help you evaluate your best options.