ENERGOLUX S.A. is based in Luxembourg-Hamm and employs around 70 highly qualified technicians and engineers. The company was founded as a private company in 1982 and belongs to the French ENGIE Group since 2009.
Always striving to offer our customers high quality, highly available and energy-efficient solutions, we have acquired an expert position in the fields of emergency power supply and combined heat and power plants.
We are specialized throughout Europe in the customized design, manufacturing, assembly and commissioning as well as service and maintenance of various types of emergency power solutions.
Our products include:
- Medium voltage installations / transformers from 20 KV to 400 / 230 V
- Distribution panel (MSHV; NSHV) and control panel
- Busbars and installations
- Static and dynamic UPS systems
- Emergency power generating sets from 60 kVA to 3000 kVA as an integration in a building or as a container solution.
- Combined heat and power units with biogas or natural gas from 60 kWel to 3000 kWel as an integration in a building or as a container solution.
- 24 / 7 Service and maintenance
We supply, assemble, install and commission these systems, thus offering you a turn key solution.
The systems are built in our factory in Luxembourg and tested in our test facility before we install them at our customers.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ENERGOLUX?
Check out their website!