As a European centre of Excellence and Trust, EBRC offers a unique One-Stop-Shop in the management of sensitive information. With more than 70 awards and certifications and zero downtime in 16 years, EBRC competes as a European ICT leader delivering a unique range of offers based on “Trust”.
Thanks to its know-how on the whole supply chain EBRC helps companies to set-up and operate ICT projects and businesses. EBRC complies with the local regulated PFS Sector, and to international standards PCI-DSS, ISO 27001-20000 allowing companies to launch their services in a reduced time.
EBRC’s “Trusted Services Europe” is organized in six services:
- Trusted Advisory Services
- Trusted Managed Services
- Trusted Cloud Europe
- Trusted Security Europe
- Trusted Resilience Services
- Trusted Data Centre Services
From Luxembourg, at the heart of the European economy, EBRC serves international clients and has developed specific competencies for Finance-FinTech, Institutions, Governments, Defence, Media an Entertainment, Healthcare and Biotechnologies, Solutions providers.
Focus on high added value services and operational excellence, based on measured and objective evidence:
- Unique position worldwide as a service provider operating 3 Tier IV Data Centres/15 000m² IT space (Design & Fault Tolerant Constructed Facility): the highest guaranteed level of availability and security
- Institute “EMEA Datacenter Facility Management award 2015” honouring EBRC significant IT Innovation and Efficiency for the benefit of the whole industry
- European Commission award: European Code of Conduct for Data Centres award - existing Data Centre category, France 2016
- EBRC unique One-Stop-Shop (= 1 SLA) offering is fully certified and runs under the “Professional of the Financial Sector” agreement (PFS)
- ISO 27001 (Information Security)
- PCI DSS Level1 (Online Transactions)
- ISO 20000 (Service Management)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001-50001 (Environmental-Energy Management)
- ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management Systems)
- Participant of the “European Code of Conduct”
Managed IT Services:
ICT Agile Services to boost your business!
“Trusted Managed Services” enable you to boost your core business while EBRC manages the day-to-day ICT operations.
EBRC calls upon 16 years of experience to provide mature and agile ICT Managed Services using ITIL best practices.
- Delivering end-to-end business value
- Ensuring optimal use of resources to maximize ROI
- Offering highly available solutions based on a 16-year-experience with financial institution
- Supporting the switch from CAPEX to OPEX with optimized SLA
- Focusing on innovation to offer emerging technologies that optimize future business challenges
Our value added proposition ensures the alignment of the service with the Client’s business needs. Industrialised delivery is a key point in providing efficient & cost-effective Managed Services, which are based on our ISO 20000 IT Service Management framework commitments.
More about our Trusted Managed Services=> www.ebrc.com/managed/Offering
Managed security services:
Managed security services to safeguard your business!
EBRC “Trusted Security Europe” enable Clients to focus on their core business while we take care of their IT infrastructure and the related threats to data and communication.
5 solutions as-a-service:
- Vulnerability Management: to evaluate your risks & improve the management of your vulnerabilities. (OSSTMM/OWASP)
- Security Operations Centre (SOC): for an optimum protection of your data & systems in a 24/7 model.
- Cybersecurity & Forensics: to ensure that the threat is not sleeping in your systems, to investigate and eradicate them.
- Risk management using ISO 31000 Framework
- Business Continuity using ISO22301 reference for the most compliant and efficient model.
More about our Trusted Security Europe Services=> www.ebrc.com/security
CAGES RACK SUITES
HANDS ON SITE