SES Techcom Services
SES Techcom Services is a 100% owned affiliate of SES (NYSE Euronext Paris and Luxembourg Stock Exchange: SESG), the world-leading satellite operator with a fleet of over 50 geostationary satellites. SES Techcom Services provides integrated end-to-end satellite solutions and operational services tailored to customers’ needs worldwide, building on long-term expertise and know-how in:
- Engineering and project management for satellite and ground operation services
- Design, delivery and operation of managed end-to-end VSAT networks and e-Platforms
- Wholesale broadband services
- Turnkey delivery of complex ground infrastructure, teleport solutions as well as technical consultancy
- Innovation and leading strategic R&D activities to support the future of satellite communication
A founding member of LU-CIX, SES Techcom Services provides hosting for customer data centre components at SES' headquarters in Betzdorf, Luxembourg, one of Europe's leading teleports and satellite operations centres.
In addition to delivered satellite services SES Techcom Services' customers are able to take advantage of available hosting space for their racked equipment, redundant power supplies and a connection to high-speed terrestrial fibre. Services are managed in accordance with a contractual Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicators. The facility provides secure and autonomous power generation with Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) and Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems. First and second level operations and maintenance support is available around the clock.